Hiring Tree Trimmers, and Tree Ground Crew! Our tree service company is the best in the area. Our Tree Climbers, Tree Trimmers, and Tree Ground Crew work very hard, care about safety, and have some fun along the way. NO experience needed for our Tree Ground Crew. We would consider hiring from other industries such as: Landscapers, lawn maintenance, window cleaners, power washers, gutter cleaners, roofers, roofing contractors, and many others.
Why join our team?
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Vacation pay
- We care and appreciate our employees
Some of Your Job Responsibilities:
Specific to climber position: Trim and/or remove trees by climbing with the aid of a ladder, safety belt, climbing line or powered trimmer lift truck, or work from the ground using saws/pruners. Cut branches or trunk sections and drop or lowers them to the ground with lines. Use appropriate tools to will fell trees or trimmed trunks and split them into manageable pieces.
- Operate chainsaws to cut brush, logs, and stumps of larger trees. Work from the ground using
- gasoline-powered chainsaws.
- Load and unload trucks with logs, stumps, brush and debris and/or feeds brush into a wood chipper.
- Gather brush and carry to the chipper area.
- Work around excessive noise from machines, chainsaws, wood chipper and must wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Exposed to all temperatures and weather; will be exposed to nature, i.e., irritating plants, biting or stinging insects, dust, etc.
- Help enforce on-the-job safety practices for crew members.
- Safeguard employees and the public from hazards in and around the work area.
- Drive a truck with an attached brush chipper or other trailing units such as a trailer, etc.
- Report the need for equipment and truck maintenance to Foreman
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Some of the Requirements for these positions:
- Wear necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to all kinds of weather
- Behave in a professional manner.
- Possess the ability to lift, move, and maneuver up to 50 pounds on an infrequent basis and up to 30 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work long hours and overtime as required (including holidays, weekends, storm work) and will be subject to call-out work.Ability to operate and service all required tools and equipment.
APPLY TODAY and start your career with the best company in the industry! Join our TEAM!
Blue Skies Recruiting specializes in matching job seekers with employers in the “in-home” service such as window cleaning, home cleaning, power washing, general labor, landscaping, restaurants, factories, and others. We have very special relationships with hundreds of companies around the country. We can help job seekers find the best jobs in their area. We KNOW what the companies are looking for and we can help job seekers position themselves as great candidates to get interviewed and hired quickly.
If you don't see a job in your area, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we can help!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Blue Skies Services Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)